Boxed Garden - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@adlynxzzz

I think they're referring to the goddess who made the slave contract. I've read some spoilers and she becomes pretty relevant later on.

Ooh, seems like the plot is moving along... Thank you for the update! ♥️

Dex-chan lover
Is she going to be the goddess reincarnated? Is that why god is obsessed with her lol

Dex-chan lover
@adlynxzzz
Letisreel is the name of the Goddess that supposedly caused/started the slave curse. Should you, or anyone else, be so inclined, you can get the basic run down in chapter 3.

Is the black haired dude in the last panel the person that betrayed the goddess? Ok this sounds dumber the more I think about it.

Dex-chan lover
yo this is bad.. I've already forgot the lore and whatnot.. and now that the update will be once a month.. i shall prepare myself for the monthly amnesiac episode as well 😆🙈

had a hunch minamin is somehow connected to the goddess lettice-whatshername, most likely as an incarnation of some kind since chapter 3 lmao

this manga might be cliche as heck but i s2g if that shady black haired guy hurts minami im gonna drop this because minamin is cutie and i hate the thought of her facing hardship later even though i know conflict is important for growth hlfksdf;sd;g

Users who are viewing this thread