Boy meets Maria - Ch. 5

Ah I'm so close to crying. Those audience guys are such assholes who screams during a performance

Dex-chan lover
I wonder the hero that saves Arima is Taiga father or what. Because the way it depicts it looks like the figure is close to taiga.

Or maybe it is just a way to show that Taiga is the hero figure for him in present.

im pretty sure that the man who saved arima back then is taiga's father and thats probably the reason why he was late

Group Leader
thank you for the chapter ♡
the style is beautiful and story of this manga is,,, difficult
but I hope for the best ending for them

@COVERTmangamaniac i think it means the japanese version is completed already.

The author of this manga had been announced to pass away. I don't know the details, but it was recent and they're 23 years old. They were still so young.. I hope they rest in peace. :(

Thank you very much for the scanlation. I sadly only heard about this manga when it was announced that the mangaka passed away suddenly.
I like this story for its deep psychological dive and darkness, and handling said darkness in a mature way.
Best wishes, and thank you again!

It's sad that a story as good as this will never get another chapter. I'm sure that the author wanted to show a lot with this manga. These 5 chapters have been amazing storytelling.

Rest in peace, sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread