Boy's Abyss - Ch. 159 - The Devil and the Angel of Death

Dex-chan lover
Reiji may never know Nagi was running after him with life in her eyes and a loving look. His attempt at wanting to know her better reached her out.

Yuri ruined the chance for Reiji finally realizing he was not going to be left behind, and got a grasp of Nagi's trauma. She may end manipulating her into a lifeless puppet made to hurt Reiji with poisonous words... or into making Nagi kill herself... or possibly become a murderer. Yuri is basically no different from Yuko. She is going to isolate Reiji from his loved ones and have him have nobody, but her. That's her "protection".She already did tvat by saying she's gonna marry Reiji in front of Kazumasa.

What Reiji will face once he finds Nagi out will be something sad to see. Still Yuri is missing something about that encounter. She just acts on assumptions rather than actual evidence. That missing context may result into the beginning of her downfall.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the teacher was somewhat redeemable, but my god not anymore. I hope that Reiji and Nagi end up together and happy outside of that miserable town.
She was oppressed her entire life, so it's not weird that she doesn't turn out that well. In the end she's not really as different as Yuko, being used for others benefit and having no individuality for herself.

Dex-chan lover
Reiji may never know Nagi was running after him with life in her eyes and a loving look. His attempt at wanting to know her better reached her out.

Yuri ruined the chance for Reiji finally realizing he was not going to be left behind, and got a grasp of Nagi's trauma. She may end manipulating her into a lifeless puppet made to hurt Reiji with poisonous words... or into making Nagi kill herself... or possibly become a murderer. Yuri is basically no different from Yuko. She is going to isolate Reiji from his loved ones and have him have nobody, but her. That's her "protection".She already did tvat by saying she's gonna marry Reiji in front of Kazumasa.

What Reiji will face once he finds Nagi out will be something sad to see. Still Yuri is missing something about that encounter. She just acts on assumptions rather than actual evidence. That missing context may result into the beginning of her downfall.
I wonder what Reiji is up to, I hope we'll find out next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is way too crazy for how normalish her backstory ended being

Dex-chan lover
How will Reiji even reach Nagi?

1. he doesn't know her exact location
2. How will he even get to her without being seen?
3. If he goes to the detective and tells him everything, it's possible he'll be contained so he can't influence anyone else.
Would he make that sacrifice?

So I reread ch. 154 and 155 just to get some hints on why she came back after their conversation but I don't see any nuances or hints throughout the chapters. I am now curious why she changed her mind or did she forgot something to say?

I don't think she wants the MC romantically though and this may be also a misunderstanding to sensei's part and triggered Nagi's ptsd from the earthquake?

Users who are viewing this thread