Boy's Abyss - Ch. 159 - The Devil and the Angel of Death

Dex-chan lover
This seems very out of character for Nagi. just a few chapters ago in tokyo she laughed in sensei's face when sensei shouted at her about reiji.
It doesn't make much sense. inconsistent.

Dex-chan lover
This seems very out of character for Nagi. just a few chapters ago in tokyo she laughed in sensei's face when sensei shouted at her about reiji.
It doesn't make much sense. inconsistent.
It was a trauma smile, not a mocking one.

Her issues were foreshadowed since the moment Reiji took the spoiled baby thing as a statement and not as an insult.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Nagi was about to actually do something for once and got kneecapped by Sensei.

Can somebody just die already? This really hasn't gone anywhere in a while and it feels like we're just going over the same character beats over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this fucking sucks every time I feel like the teacher character gets a W she pulls this shit. There really is only like 2 good adult in this series fr

Dex-chan lover
BRO I ALWAYS THOUGHT YURI WAS THE MOST BEARABLE WOMAN UP UNTIL THIS CHAPTER.

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri mind breaking Nagi into her compliant depressed basement pet is not what I expected to happen.
It's a trauma response. I'm guessing at some point in her life Nagi was severely abused...Perhaps by her mother, which is why she has a learned helplessness response to trauma.

Also, the teacher has become irredeemable. I mean, she was always irredeemable with her Savior complex, but, this just pushed her over the edge, and once Reiji finds out about it, she'll react violently and possibly hurt either Reiji or Nagi in her rage.

Fed-Kun's army
The person she's describing at the end, ironically, is Reiji.
And that is the reason why sensei has finally lost. Her hypocrisy is laid bare, as Reiji is much like, if not worse than Nagi, yet sensei has spent 140+ chapters trying to "save" him under the guise of a concerned teacher. Now Yuri's not only leaving an equivalent child to rot, but worsening her condition through abuse. This story is all about karma, and sensei might have gone a little too far this time. Worse, she's unwittingly admitted that Reiji himself can't be saved.

Users who are viewing this thread