Boy's Abyss - Ch. 168 - A Fishtank for Two

Dex-chan lover
As someone who've jumped ship twice from mom to sensei to Nagi, I feel an underwhelming sense of victory for correctly guessing the MCbowl winner. Though, now I can bury my Ninofag losing grudge to rest.

Dex-chan lover
What Yuri will see when she enters the room again

XFlktW8.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yuri treating Nagi like a pet and saying some psychopathic lines may end up firing back at her. It even enters into human rights violation territory.

Juat saying, Reiji will be really mad at his teacher once the flashback gets told.

Dex-chan lover
this is getting so overly soap opera-y lol. It’s past it’s peak I think. Not to say it isn’t good or anything but it certainly feels like this wasn’t the initial path the story was gonna take, i guess? idk.

Dex-chan lover
Not to say it isn’t good or anything but it certainly feels like this wasn’t the initial path the story was gonna take, i guess? idk.
Not the initial path, no, but Reiji confessing his feelings to Nagi by some means was likely intended from the very beginning.

Also due to the circumstances, this is probably the best thing Reiji could have said to Nagi, especially considering what Esemori said to him a few chapters back. I don't think it's soap operay, if anything, it's the opposite in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Not the initial path, no, but Reiji confessing his feelings to Nagi by some means was likely intended from the very beginning.

Also due to the circumstances, this is probably the best thing Reiji could have said to Nagi, especially considering what Esemori said to him a few chapters back. I don't think it's soap operay, if anything, it's the opposite in my opinion.
This.

It's honestly romantic how the two people that are meant to be for each other but kept missing each other for various reasons; finally managed to tell what they want to tell to each other............if we put aside the whole abyss aquarium and the passiveaggresivehostage situation by (now could be considered) ex-fiancee.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Although its likely that Reiji is telling the truth here, I can't help but think that after all the times he's probably said such words to everyone at this point, how seriously can I take him?

Double-page supporter
Reiji really said fuck Chako and Gen, huh?
Idk I mean, Gen’s in jail so nothing to do there but wait.

I felt like Chako said fuck Reiji too.

In any case, these two haven’t had any time together in a bit, if you even count the bridge at all. Let’s see how this turns out.

Dex-chan lover
I felt like Chako said fuck Reiji too.
More or less. When she had that meltdown at Shino'oka, accidentally admitted she only used Reiji to take revenge on Esemori (more or less said that it would be worth if she died with the son of the woman she loved if that meant Esemori would be hurt during his death). And when she was being pulled back from the abyss she was into, she realized Reiji was already out of her reach and pleaded for someone to save him (even though Reiji misheard her and assumed she was pleading him to save her from her savior).

Anyways, have this feeling Reiji confessed knowing what answer he was gonna get. The turning point was Yuri saying Nagi turned back to chase him, he got kinda surprised for that. Teacher literally is shooting herself in the foot repeatedly these latest chapters.

And yes, the other times Reiji only told Gen, Chako and Yuri what they actually wanted to hear, not what he felt. Didn't take initiative.

Users who are viewing this thread