Boy's Abyss - Ch. 169 - The Girl from That Town

Dex-chan lover
Someone's getting stabbed or burned, wouldn't be surprised if that's how the volume ends.
Pretty sure Yuri overheard everything.

Nagi's uncle looks like both Reiji and Yuko, he has that abyssed and dead look, and he already raised every fucking red flag possible:

-Being waaay younger than mom: check.
-Coming back from Tokyo during the days of the earthquake (be it before or after): check.
-Working in tokyo: check. It even makes sense with that Esemori said in ch.108.
-Looking a lot like Yuko and KurtCobain'd!Reiji: check.
-Having Tomoka's mom blush around him: check

The next 2 weeks may be even more disturbing than Yuko's flashback if Ryou goes too graphic. This chapter was handled better than expected regarding the shocking contents for earthquake survivors, choosing to take a more emotional approach. And censoring Nagi's real name is obviously Ryou keeping the mystery until Reiji asks Nagi her real name. And it kinda became obvious we are nearing the end, because the chapter title is a direct callback to the title for chapter 1. So, we are almost coming full circle.

And one thing for sure: Reiji will get batshit mad at Yuri after hearing ****'s story.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's the haircut. Let's see if this was intentional by the author and has any meaning behind it.
Also, i wouldn't be surprised if that rich single mommy Mao married while dumping Nagi has a similar haircut and bodyframe to Yuri, Chako's glasses and Gen's personality, if Ryou decides to throw another intentional resemblance to make some paralelisms to the current situation, she would be able to do a composite character, just like Shino'oka was supposed to be protoChako with a bit of Yuri's keeper tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
I'm 60% sure uncle is probably a pedo or some shit.
He may be a J-idol/talent scouter besides of a pedo. He was who introduced Nagi to the entertainment industry and is also too young to have a better established position on an agency, but has quite the looks.

It may be even worse tho. Mao gives an absolute pedophile and human garbage vibe. He may not being just a mere talent scouter... but a human trafficker involved with the yakuzas (just a reminder yakuzas have a hold on some levels of the entertainment business). Maybe he did something worse than abandoning Nagi: selling her to a shady agency.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Let me guess the uncle is pedo or the uncle make her to be a whore
Why not both?🤷🏽‍♂️ it even makes sense on how did Nagi fall into the most risky and shady depths if the entertainment industry (Junior Idols and J-gravure were just barely legal because it wasn't considered CP until 2014).

And back then in Ch.160, Esemori told Reiji he asked Nagi about her uncle and she told him she suddenly lost contact with him one day. Then, everything we know about him having abandoned Nagi because of marrying that single mother family was because Esemori asked for help from people from the industry (even Nagi's ex management) and even paid to those people for info about his whereabouts. Add that to what he said in ch.108 about Nagi's current management telling him her uncle introduced her into the entertainment industry. And considering how Nagi would let anyone stick his D, that would mean her uncle may have raped her before selling her to an agency.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, he raped her?
Edit: That or he gonna hang himself.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Why not both?🤷🏽‍♂️ it even makes sense on how did Nagi fall into the most risky and shady depths if the entertainment industry (Junior Idols and J-gravure were just barely legal because it wasn't considered CP until 2014).

And back then in Ch.160, Esemori told Reiji he asked Nagi about her uncle and she told him she suddenly lost contact with him one day. Then, everything we know about him having abandoned Nagi because of marrying that single mother family was because Esemori asked for help from people from the industry (even Nagi's ex management) and even paid to those people for info about his whereabouts. Add that to what he said in ch.108 about Nagi's current management telling him her uncle introduced her into the entertainment industry. And considering how Nagi would let anyone stick his D, that would mean her uncle may have raped her before selling her to an agency.
I had the same thought when the uncle was introduced. Especially considering how Nagi danced around the question earlier in the chapter.

I have a feeling that the uncle is the one who gaslit Nagi into believe that doing CP was the only way for them to survive, or some other such nonsense. Or, like Reiji's mom, Nagi was forced into that particular avenue, thus starting her spiral into her abyss.

Either way, it looks like we are going to have to buckle up because this looks like it's going to get real dark, real quick.

Dex-chan lover
That reaction from the two of them makes it seem like she was anxious about her parents surviving rather than them dying. I'm guessing her parents were abysses too.

Users who are viewing this thread