Boy's Abyss - Ch. 171 - Curse (Blessing)

Dex-chan lover
The author just wanted to create pieces of shit people in the story it made me think maybe they're having masochist tendencies even to be able to come up with this much abuse.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
narcissist shoots himself in the dick and blames someone else. many such cases (the earthquake should be saying sorry)

Dex-chan lover
Not sorry sorry dude.

Can Reiji fix her?
i mean she asked to die together with him, not to be 'saved' so i don't know if that'd work, save some one literally putting them in some institution thousands of miles away from anyone they know (tho even with the 'small town suffocation' type theme, can't run away from yourself ¯\(ツ)/¯)

Dex-chan lover
Now that guy is a grade A manipulative psycho with the afterburner on full throttle

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY FUCKING FUCK... I hope Mao dies a lonely painful death. And Nagi will be able to watch and say "sorry not sorry bitch".
What a disgusting piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
So I was just reading volume 12 yesterday and this stuff was actually forshadowed. When Reiji met her after visiting Esemori they talk a bit and after listening to his story, you see a Panel with her as a child and this backpack and then it turns black and she says "I'm sorry".
What I like about this series is that it's worth to reread it. There's so many hidden things you only get the second time.

Users who are viewing this thread