Boy's Abyss - Ch. 174 - Accomplice

Dex-chan lover
I took some time off from this manga, and while reading this chapter a thought formed in my head. All this time, we're pretty much reading a prelude to a true crime story where a middle-aged family man is murdered by two strangers with unclear motives at first glance. As the police apprehends our MC and figures out the reason behind his actions, the web of the town's darkness is slowly unraveled and pieced together, much to the joy of those true crime YouTubers who'd eat this story up and suckers like me who watch those.

Last edited:
Supporter
what does "sniped" mean?
Generally in the scanlation community there's etiquette to not scanlate a series that another group is already actively scanlating, but sometimes people/groups will do it anyway and upload their versions faster/before the group that was originally scanlating it, causing most people following the series to read their version instead. When a series is sniped, it usually means another set of people started scanlating the series and uploading chapters before the regular people who work on it do

Group Leader
so which translation is better? I'm a little lazy and I don't want to grab the raw and read each and check them myself lol sorry. So, I ask, can someone tell who has the better translation?

Dex-chan lover
so which translation is better? I'm a little lazy and I don't want to grab the raw and read each and check them myself lol sorry. So, I ask, can someone tell who has the better translation?
When was historically better, but for some reason, they mistranslated 173. At least they keep using better quality scans.

Users who are viewing this thread