Boy's Abyss - Ch. 175 - Stimulus

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Chako looks better. I hope this letter don't start anything fucked. I hope its a killed and done deal with the uncle but if its Reiji going for the kill he'll probably hesitate.

And if you're cultured you know "Hesitation is defeat"

Dex-chan lover
Realistically speaking, either Mao has ulterior motives or in case he got some karma, is actually concerned about Nagi, we still don't know yet.

Even if he is on a path of revenge, at least Reiji has a soft spot for his oniichan and the readon he lied to him about his grandma was to protect his future and not make him go back to the town.

Ngl, Chako with short hair may be the cutest she has been ever. Reiji getting a haircut only means that moment from ch1pg1 is nearer than we thought.

Since the previous chapter it looks like Ryou is set into freeing Reiji from all the reasons that made him stay in The Town™. First by killing grandma off, and now, Chako's reintroduction, and bringing a letter from Gen too is also pointing towards that direction. Gen is gonna free Reiji from him and spare him from having to wait forever. Maybe both him and Chako will encourage Reiji to leave town and do what he wants. And what Reiji wants the most is to die with Nagi, just like Esemori did in 160. Doubt she will be back on the competition for the Reijibowl, so ReiKo/ChaAby shippers, don't get your hopes up.

Yuri and Yuko are the only 2 remaining obstacles then. Snd Esemori may be doing the impossible to reach Yuko in his state, that's maybe why he is having pre-death deliriums.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay why does the last page says the reason to live in this town?

Dex-chan lover
Okay why does the last page says the reason to live in this town?
Gen, Grandma and Yuko were the main reasons Reiji was being stuck in the town.

Now with granny dead, Reiji is free from one of them, Gen's letter is very likely having that same target too: to spare Reiji from waiting for Gen forever and free him from another chain.

The only reasons left to be stuck in that hellhole are Yuko and Yuri. And it looks Esemori is already trying to handle Yuko if the deliriums he is having are a hint.

Users who are viewing this thread