Boy's Abyss - Ch. 175 - Stimulus

Dex-chan lover
I 100% think Gen will "release" Reiji, tell him that he would rather see him free and happy that tied and miserable.
Mao is fricking gonna die, probably Sensei is gonna do it, or hell even Yuko since she knows a thing or two about homicide.

I think its all leading to Reiji being released from the Town with Nagi to a life free from all this bullshit and an ability, much like Shino´s, to break away from the cycle of hatred and misery.

Since the first chapter Reiji said he couldnt leave the town, so the end of his journey is GTFOing.

Its all been leading to this.

Dex-chan lover
Lowkey I hope Mao doesn't die. I never like seeing a man's happy family destroyed over some mistakes he made in the past. Hopefully Aoe is able to have some closure with him and Reiji can let his murderous vendetta go. Be the bigger man.
Only if he is regretful for his actions and never acts that way again, otherwise those mistakes were not mistakes nor are they in the past. Regardless, he does not deserve forgiveness and Reiji should hold Mao accountable in the correct way, not murder.

Dex-chan lover
Lowkey I hope Mao doesn't die. I never like seeing a man's happy family destroyed over some mistakes he made in the past. Hopefully Aoe is able to have some closure with him and Reiji can let his murderous vendetta go. Be the bigger man.
Dude took a little girl out of possible happy life with her friend, and whored her out to worst pedos, destroying her emotionally in the process. The best his family can hope for is that he dies quietly and they'll never learn what a scumbag he was, mourning him like he was a human being.

Should we not put any murderers or rapists in the prison, if they have happy family by the time they're found out? I mean, life- or even 20+ up sentences are also family-destroying usually. This is the same basic rule, some crimes don't have statue of limitations for good reason, and child rape is one of them in civilized countries.

Dex-chan lover
Dude took a little girl out of possible happy life with her friend, and whored her out to worst pedos, destroying her emotionally in the process. The best his family can hope for is that he dies quietly and they'll never learn what a scumbag he was, mourning him like he was a human being.

Should we not put any murderers or rapists in the prison, if they have happy family by the time they're found out? I mean, life- or even 20+ up sentences are also family-destroying usually. This is the same basic rule, some crimes don't have statue of limitations for good reason, and child rape is one of them in civilized countries.
fr what the fuck did that guy even mean with "Mao's happy life" he doesn't deserve that or even just to live after everything he did with nagi 💀💀💀

Group Leader
Only if he is regretful for his actions and never acts that way again, otherwise those mistakes were not mistakes nor are they in the past. Regardless, he does not deserve forgiveness and Reiji should hold Mao accountable in the correct way, not murder.
The thing is the way this author writes he's not back in the picture for redemption. He's back because he was made aware that she's going off script and he needs to course correct her back into being the obedient doll. Like how Yuko is Reiji's swamp of sadness and never really changed away from that, it's the same with Mao and Nagi. His whole point in the story is to drag Nagi to the depths of despair and a character change away from that would feel disingenuous.

Also I don't believe he would face any true punishment from the law because iirc earlier it's said his wife is from some influential family. So I think they would make it go away if only to save face. And if we know anything about manga Japanese politics and the police are incredibly corrupt.

Fair point. I just hope his wife and kids dont face any repercussions because of his actions (unless wife was complacent)

BasedRetard being my hero as always. The haircut being a simple return to the old is a little disappointing. Couldve been something completely different. Perhaps itll end up symbolising a regression in Reiji's character, returning to his proclivity to live for others, losing his new drive to murder someone for a coom.

Dex-chan lover
His "happy family" was make based on Nagi being whored out to pedos so that Mao can snake his way up to the top. Like other said, he needs to pay the price

Users who are viewing this thread