Boy's Abyss - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Incognito Date

t

Nows when I just wanna slap the kid to prioritize himself. Don’t work construction and go to uni instead. Study hard and get a solid job. :(

Contributor
It's paced so realistically that it's almost freaky.

But there's this daunting curiosity...

Fed-Kun's army
The author is back to his Himegoto root I see. Time for some fuck up character development.

Dex-chan lover
why would his mom make a face like that , she tired of everything even her good son ?

I gotta tell you i have only seen a single raw chapter but it was lit can't wait for chapter 3 and 4!

Miv

Aggregator gang
dude i am praying there's no ntr between the douchebag (who gives a fuck if he was a childhood friend or not) and the girl. even worse if it's the girl is the initiator. cuck's abyss at that rate.

This manga is getting interesting, I want to see how it goes, might end like punpun , don't know.

Supporter
Woah... escalated fairly quickly... not that I don't like it though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Alright this is reminding me of the early stages of Aku no Hana. And THAT part of the manga was fucking amazing. High hopes here.

Dex-chan lover
Sex and depression. This is becoming like that manga about eating crab in hokkaido before commiting suicide

Double-page supporter
Seems ok, but there is something telling me that I won't like the progression of this story.

Users who are viewing this thread