Boy's Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 129 - I’ll Wait for You Forever

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone else noticed the 'town' is a nicer place than maybe 95% of the world? It's a city with solid schools (plural), minimal street crime, great shopping and commuting options, employment for anyone who wants it... and far from being a tiny den of inescapable gossip, it's so big that locals with scandals can walk around unnoticed for months at a time?
I see what you did there at last:kek:

Group Leader
Holy heck good ending unlocked! Surely this won't go horribly wrong in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I know Rei loves Nagi but he's just leading Chako and Gen at this point. He says he loves someone else yet says shit about waiting, protecting these two. I understand if he said about wanting his friend to get but saying you'll wait for them? I say just leave Nagi and have a 3way marriage of Gen, Chako, and Rei
do you not have friends

Aggregator gang
I know Rei loves Nagi but he's just leading Chako and Gen at this point. He says he loves someone else yet says shit about waiting, protecting these two. I understand if he said about wanting his friend to get but saying you'll wait for them? I say just leave Nagi and have a 3way marriage of Gen, Chako, and Rei
Average manga reader finds out about friendship.

Dex-chan lover
This manga's just deranged, there's no other way to put it. I'm just here to open up a drink and watch it burn.

It seems like all the reasons reiji wanted to lover's abyss with nagi are unwinding. Idk how to feel about this lol

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand the part about their souls being lost.
The Abyss lovers both intrinsically loved each other. That's why their souls become one. Because he doesn't love Gen in this way, they won't get that phenomenon; they'll just be two separate souls, isolated from each other(they'll be 'lost' this way cause nothing to anchor them to each other). The only one he could do this with is Nagi.

Dex-chan lover
with how unstable these characters are and how often they almost kill themselves or others it's a miracle they're not all six feet under

Users who are viewing this thread