Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 131 - Nothing

Fed-Kun's army
Dude.... She escaped death TWICE. From running over by the car and falling with her boyfriend at the time. It's not shocking that I and some readers are in disbelief. She is someone who caused that much pain to others that it just ended like..... that. Just being told she gone. The woman is like a starfish who won't die no matter how much you get rid of it.
I think the fact that she just is gone is so much more fitting though (if she is dead), she doesn't really deserve a grand finale.

Too bad, i was really hoping to see how matured reiji (his current form) face against his mother but that stupid Gen killed her instead. Im 100% sure he can handle her mom like an adult just like what he did to that stupid cross dressing Gen.

Dex-chan lover
Dad used to beat me something fierce, mom just watched and said nothing the next day. Now my revenge is they won’t ever see grandchildren.

Idk this chapter made me think about that. The cycle ends with me.

This manga was weirdest ride of drama. I hate such Dramas but I still read this garbage for some stupid reason, maybe becouse art is good

Dex-chan lover
Never thought this is the same author who made Hatsukoi Zombie. That shizz was bland 😝

Dex-chan lover
Dad used to beat me something fierce, mom just watched and said nothing the next day. Now my revenge is they won’t ever see grandchildren.

Idk this chapter made me think about that. The cycle ends with me.
Dawg get a girlfriend and try to live positively. My dad beats me too, I hate him but I still try to have fun with him from time to time. He's still your parent who raised you up after all. Strive for the best outcome and show him what's up! (I say that but often I gets impulsive thoughts whenever he beats me too much or gets on my nerve and one time we were alone together for several weeks of me looking after him and I gave into temptation and beat him up, I regret it so much that is worst possible thing I could do to my own father so I'm trying to atone for my sin.)

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter people were talking about how she couldn't be dead cause you didn't see her, and now that he's confirmed it with his own eyes people still doesn't think she's dead. It's really weird how people think the author would do something so grand with her death when really everything big and awful that happens in this manga just happens, often without a proper resolution to it.
EDIT: I just re-read and realized I was wrong, and he doesn't actually see her but I still stand by the other stuff.
...... no

I know she did some really bad things, but that poor young girl went through literal hell and at the end she just wanted someone to feel and understand the pain and suffering that she had to go through maybe that’s why she asked Rei’s friend to hurt him, so that he can know how she has felt her whole life. Of course no sane mind would want that for their kid but I guess she had lost hope in everyone and didn’t expect anyone to share that pain with her. It’s literally so sad 😭

I wish there would have been some redemption for her but i guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread