Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 140 - Utter Contempt

Aggregator gang
Maybe we'll never know. Either way, she's done everything she could to make Reiji dependent on her and vice versa.

Chako about to be like "since you wont do a lover's suicide with me, guess ill have to settle this with a lover's murder suicide" lmaoooo
I imagine Chako is possibly gonna be talked off the ledge like how Reiji talked Gen off the ledge.

Dex-chan lover
japanese and their obsession with knife i will never understand.
7346-pepe-hmmm.png
Still logical tho. The weird one is Murican with gun :thonk:

I remember reading predictions either here on 4chan's /a/ that the girl in the beginning of ch.1 wasn't Nagi, but actually Chako since she slimmed down. Looking at ch. 1 again and that seems to have been correct. Nice job.
Ain't no way, kinda wish I didn't read this at the same time tho. It's always crazy seeing how this series progresses.

Dex-chan lover
So, I just reread chapter 112 and it seems like Reiji being the son of his grandpa is true.
This is the page where Yuko talked about his husband. Now we know the continuation from "But that's why I..."

Last edited:
Group Leader
People are missing the point. It doesn't matter if his dad is his grandfather. The point is, his mom purposefully said whatever she had to to ensure he would be hated by everyone.

Dex-chan lover
So, I just reread chapter 112 and it seems like Reiji being the son of his grandpa is true.
This is the page where Yuko talked about his husband. Now we know the continuation from "But that's why I..."
I still call BS on this. The Masaharu that was introduced when Yuko first met him hardly seemed like this kind of person. She could have easily said that just to get Kazu on her side.

Yeah, you could look at Yuko's expression and think she's 100% telling the truth, but she also had this face when talking to Sensei when we know Yuko was mixing truth and lies to get Sensei on her side.

Why is no one talking about his mom? Is she really dead when he said it to his grandma? Theres no way yuko gonna die, again offscreen

Before this end, i want to see one last fck up thing. Since Reiji is almost done for, might as well have sex with his mom and see her reaction. Disgusted? Will she love him even more afterward? Hoping thats she love it and get pregnant with Reiji child

Users who are viewing this thread