Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 140 - Utter Contempt

Before this end, i want to see one last fck up thing. Since Reiji is almost done for, might as well have sex with his mom and see her reaction. Disgusted? Will she love him even more afterward? Hoping thats she love it and get pregnant with Reiji child
we need more seggs, but man thats not just creepy but also dissturbing

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I LOVE that smile Reiji had when telling his gran to just fuck off and die. Satisfying as all hell. Probably the first actual act of retaliation he did that may properly pay off. Orgasmic.

From mother to mother to mother.. and who knows how far it goes back, literal inter-generational trauma, Yuko probably meant the same when she asked Yuri to have a child with Reiji, similar to what her grandmother did to her and the cycle would thus keep going on. Hopefully Sensei had not lost her whole sense and took the warning of Kazumasa and Rei’s grandmother to heed and also mainly because Reiji had not lost it.

Reiji…always the perceptive one
Did he actually sleep with his mother? I don’t recall

Also…Reiji gets one small win. After all, he said only after his mother, grandmother, and Nagi could peace come his way

Dex-chan lover
japanese and their obsession with knife i will never understand.
7346-pepe-hmmm.png
It’s because they don’t have guns, so lethal assaults are done with other makeshift weapons like knives and baseball bats.

Dex-chan lover
When she and Reiji locked eyes, grandmother looked very sad. She looked like she had lived a life full of regrets. This doesn't justifies the things she had done in the past but I don't know man. That look of hers killed me inside.
This series villian is just generational trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread