Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 148 - What’s Wrong with Love?

Dex-chan lover
Wondering if they will run into each other first before meeting Rei. Thanks for the chapter!!!

Aggregator gang
The most sane, insane character in this twisted manga. Despite knowing her love is wrong I'm glad she's recognized that she needs to be an adult and look out for Reiji's well being, but I feel like it's too little too late.

His eyes from a few chapters ago made it very clear how this story ends.

Dex-chan lover
It's obvious how will Yuri's story end.
Any lil mention of Nagi or Sakuko from Reiji's part, or the so expected call from Nagi with Reiji picking the call, or a display of honesty from him regarding his true feelings, and Yuri will total and utterly lose it.

Aaaaaaayyyyy, she sure keeps being funny. However, she's gonna show her Yuko side soon.

Alas, her thanking her gramps for dying is kinda hilarious and ironic too. Remember she started to resent him after mid school and she basically hated him before the 1st hospital chapters.

Reiji, you better run to the hills, run for your "life".

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me she's not going to take no for an answer as easily as she's claiming

Dex-chan lover
Given how powerful Yuko and Reiji's effect on everyone that cares for them, I doubt sensei will be able to hold onto her conviction once she sees him again.

Maybe (and hopefully) I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread