Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Highschool Teacher

At first I thought, whoa, fuck the teacher. Now I'm thinking, damn, fuck the teacher.

I'm down for a loving-type Yandere teacher. Better than the alternatives like his family (mom only wants him to work so she can get off easy, doesnt csre about his dreams. Bros a dick, grandma's in care home now) or a married 20 year old suicide obsessed idol girl.

Also, different types of Yandere, let's see what type she might be...

https://aminoapps.com/c/dere-amino/page/blog/different-types-of-yanderes/z616_ve3txuBejGeDrjd412P2oNj3DzG8g5

Hopefully one of the loving non-abusive (to him) types.

This chapter lays out Yuri's motivations and mentality pretty clearly without much left to explore about her. In retrospect, she hasn't really been expanded upon since this chapter, she's only become more deranged.

Page 10 is very telling. "When I think about it, I don't even remember our homeroom teacher's face." She wants someone to need her and remember her. That's why Reiji, someone who seems desperate and backed into a corner, makes her excited, ecstatic. She needs to feel needed.

@Kouma_

It's not that farfetched, especially in Japan. The University of Tokyo compiled statistics in 2015 that put 1/4th of Japanese women between 18 and 39 as "not having had heterosexual experiences".

Actually, it ties into why Shiba has an interest in Reiji. Chapter 9, the previous chapter, started off with her thinking about how she thought Reiji was similar to her in "clinging to innocence for as long as they can".

Aggregator gang
Is this going to be the reverse of the novel story where many fell in love with mc and mc only loving one ends it with his true significant other like the novel? I'm just spitting balls but what if I'm right?
Or it could end in mc and his soulmate finally breaking the curse of the novel story to run away from this suffocation city and its people.

Users who are viewing this thread