Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Adult from That City

Dex-chan lover
i knew this was going south the moment i understood what this is all about...but MAAAN! IT WENT WAAAAY SOUTH THAN I EXPECTED!

this just took a nose dive further south than Alabama... where why and how it got to this is beyond me. How this man went from virgin to ultra edgy chad in the span of 2 days, and also had more sex than me in my lifetime is a skill i want to learn

Dex-chan lover
i cant help but feel like this whole manga is fetishistic, maybe the author has a different intent but it seems like this depression, etc is just an excuse for sexy time. is all this really necessary?

*edit - also, there's a severe lack of smol honker teacher doujins, big unrealistic honkers are a turn off for me honestly... im a fucking degenerate

Contributor
The number of sane girls in this story is getting close to 0 with each new chapter.

We only have the childhood friend who seems nice for now, i can understand why she want to leave this City, it's like living in Silent Hil.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone else: “that’s heavy” of “this teacher’s insane”
Me: Was that a matrix reference?!

Aggregator gang
well... nani the fuck is the best sentiment... Is this just a classier version of School Days?

Users who are viewing this thread