Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Adult from That City

I read manga to help to cope with life but I can’t seem to escape it’s grasp even if I want to

Dex-chan lover
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what the helll?

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it's going to be his childhood friend that ends up being the sanest person in this town despite how much of an ass he is.

well I mean it's not really a surprise at this point seeing how fucked this story already is

Ayt, this is just turning into some incel shit
Basically= Be depressed, find other hot girls who are depressed (and horny), and sadboi your way into their pussy. Some of the most incel shit ive read all day.
This could have taken the Evangelion route if they dint just randomly fuck after each moment of them dumping their frustrations out on other people, but noo, everyone is just fucking horny.

Too horny. Can we have some character development first before people start taking their clothes off. There's some good stuff here and they should focus on that first.

Ffs, give us some character development first. How can she go into a full 180 like this, theres gotta be a sane adult in this series. A real teacher would inform his parents, and never want their student to die. Just so she can do the deed, while having the only witness die shortly after.

Why so many people in comments being surprised and acting like it's teacher's fault trying to get laid. We can see she's not mentally stable as well. And that's exactly the main point lol

Users who are viewing this thread