Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Darkness

Whats is gonna happend next? This are the option that Im thinking:
He will gonna beat the living crap of the MC.
He will gonna try to r@pe the main character.
He will gonna kiss the MC.
He will gonna go all posesive with the MC, saying he is the king or the boss of the town and MC is his slave forever.
He will lie to the MC saying he fucked the other girl.
Any other ideas?

Double-page supporter
Wait wtf " he's mine" 😂 is the bully gay for him or he just meant he's not going anywhere so he can bully him forever? I guess we'll see what he tells him next chapter...

Ah, now it makes sense why the title's called "Boy's Abyss"

Cuz Gen gonna give Reiji a hole big and deep enough to be called the Abyss :'D

I can only handle so much...I'm gonna need some kinda of levity or happier development at some point. Maybe just a smidge? Please?

Wtf with that woman fucking whit everyone i bet she even fuck a dog. Just send a nuke to that town

@elvarius She left a bad taste in my mouth for sure but just think about it. A lot of people irl are like that, especially in this day and age of degeneracy.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is up with this town?

And what is this? Apparently Gen was bisexual for him this entire time.

@jazz9 I heard the author actually had a work prior to Hatsukoi Zombie that was closer to this one in tone. Seems like Hatsukoi Zombie was actually the odd one out.

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t see that coming, I think he was gonna an ordinary bully, but his more interesting that I think, and that clear my doubts, I thought she has some kind of existencial problems, but is just the need to be needed, still, very good

Users who are viewing this thread