Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Seducer

Welp looks like she is the smartest person in the manga (for now). Glad to see she didnt fall yet. Curious what she is going to tell him and if MC is gonna to confess about what happened the last couple of days

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused, is she really chubby? Doesn’t look like she has a chubby stomach from certain angles.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13 Pretty sure the chubby angle is more related to her past, meaning she was larger when younger but when grown up she became more regular body-wise, happens more often than one would think

Aggregator gang
Yes yes yes, okay, she's a legitimate smart person, hope you make it big in Tokyo guuuuurl

Dex-chan lover
I really thought the author is gonna go through with it just for more edge
Glad they didnt cause this actually makes sense for once

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, I'm SO GLAD she managed to say no to that. Chako does have a good head on her shoulders, even if she's still a teen. Great props to telling the guy off to his face.

Group Leader
ngl the last page made me pop up a boner

anyway glad that Chako didn't end up like what I thougth. She said that she won't be that author fan anymore but that doesn't mean she hates him, right?

Dex-chan lover
She just went down a rabbit hole that was full of so much heavy shit for MC that she probably doesn't want to hear...

Also, the author is surprisingly chill in all honesty. He even says she made the right choice in the end, and he seems very respectful to her wishes. Yet, he doesn't seem as much inconsistently written as much as that he's very passive about the world and what happens in general. I do want to wonder what's going on in his head more.

Dex-chan lover
Dammnnn, I was prepared to see how she lose herself but I didn’t expect this at all, +respect

Aggregator gang
I'm glad that she was able to say no and get out of there, but a part of me is disappointed that there is still one person with some sense in this god forsaken town.

I was hoping for a tragic end to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god she didn’t do it, She’s the last person in this series who’s actually sane

Users who are viewing this thread