Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Seducer

Aggregator gang
God i just want Chako to leave that town and take Rei with her.

I'm so glad the creep didn't try to force the issue.

Well that's an intersting way to share the voice of your heart.
No wonder Chako and Reiji is such a best friend.

Dex-chan lover
MC fking all this female pedophile and she can't even get her own pedophile

SMH where is the gender equality here

Group Leader
For once a character in this manga made a good decision! There is hope!
Chako is honestly the only reason I kept reading.

In glad she didn't take his shit, once more she steps up to be the most grounded character slaying that pedo author

Dex-chan lover
A character that isn't fucked up in the head, able to make sound decision and treats our mmc nicely without any ulterior motives?
300px-Thanos%27_Impossible.jpg

Holy crap, a character who doesn't take the path of massive self-destruction and/or destruction of others. That's honestly super surprising to me.

Edit: Actually, I've been thinking about it, and it would be hilarious (and kind of bad) if this is all a setup for a harem, where every single girl that is reasonable is after our boi the MC.

So she did in fact want to do it, but though better of herself. That's what I'm getting from the dialogue at least. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say shes not done with him, and him her and shes gonna wanna go back to him. Oh boy.

Dex-chan lover
This manga sure have a lot of dumb characters but I approve this girl isn't one... For now that is.

do you guys have any suggestions on similar manga with similar theme with this one? like psychological, drama, slice of lice stuff? (currently already reading musume no tomodachi and warikitta kankei which is kinda similar?)

Users who are viewing this thread