Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - A Happy Future

@ez3

Yeah everyone in that town is somehow broken.

It was just weird people started rooting for the teacher because she's giving him an escape route. Yeah that's really good, but if ppl pay attention it seems she's kinda manipulating him for her own goals. I think some ppl are a being a bit blindsided by her actions. Because regards her intentions it might bring the kid even more misfortune.

ez3

@lurielle people should root for the guy to make up his mind more than anything.
Everybody will bring him more misfortune by using him and that is why reiji just had enough and want to get out of there. More likely to stop his misarable situation.
I think the teacher is not manipulating him, he already knows that she is doing this more for her than for him. He realised that idol is doing that too.
There is no romance in this manga so far.

The true friend here is Chako but it seems that now she is gonna have her own problems that will affect indirectly or directly the MC state even more...

What happened to Chako is so ironic, "Fate" that she herself hate it so much, now find it's way to her life.

Dex-chan lover
i really understand how chako feels. its really hurts... I worked so hard to save money for my college.. but.. fuck it

Contributor
Fucking awful parents.

Just let your child go where she want to go.
It was way to sad to see her crying like that.

@siquall Honestly they're trying to protect her from what happened in the college so I don't think they're that shitty.

Dex-chan lover
I guess what's common in all the cast members are that they required understanding, because at this point all they thought about were thoughts that were only in their heads.

What the fucking fuck. Looks like those Parents want them (Chako & Rei) to have fucked up Life like they've had.

@farhvt Nah man these parents are awful. They legit took the decision themselves and didnt think about HER opinion. And nobody knows if she is going to be targeted. What if she has a good life at university? What if she actually suceed? Pretty sure they never thought of that. What if all of that happens? They just destroyed a child's dream. And pretty sure they are using her since like they said "a lot old man come when you're here" they gain a lot of money from her and don't want to let go.

BUT THAT IS MY OPINION!

Users who are viewing this thread