Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Renewed Desire

Double-page supporter
Hmmm from the way she shocked by knowing the mother is esemori high school friend there is several points that can be pointed out

1. The mother knows esemori personally. I don't know how close, but from the way the idol shocked i bet the mother knows the secret about esemori past.

2. It could be that the mother is the girl that survive from lovers abyss and then the boy who died is esemori relatives or close one.

3. If esemori is a trans, i bet esemori would not use the same name before he trans. Since the mother fastly recognized esemori one she sees him, i guess her mother familiar with his looks since past (so probably not trans).

4. Or it could be that the info about esemori being trans and keeping the name the same spread in this town fastly so it could be that once the mother hear esemori name she remembered esemori suicide lover and being a girl in the past.

Regardless all of that, i thought they would be having sex tho, but sensei sex curse giving the MC some tied down chain. Though the body of the idol is so hot on this :(

Miv

Aggregator gang
I could speculate, or I could just wait. Woof woof it is.

ez3

He is an ancient ninja who travels through time. The end.

In the news paper, it's stated that the guy who died already said that he intent to commit suicide to his friend.
Is that friend Esemori?

Dex-chan lover
I came here for answers and I leave with more doubts.

I don't want lewd sex anymore i just wanna know Esemori past, lmao.

Thanks for the chapter! this one looks like a lot of work.

Nice ch bet it took hella work the artwork is what gets me somewhat reminds me of tokyo ghoul i just hope this gets better

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the man who died was his father, his mum survived and esemori was his father friend who didn't stop him (and maybe he was in love with his dad too?) Either way, this is becoming an interesting cousterfk

Glad MC fought back on can getting his dick wet, that shit never ends well in manga. Still waiting on gay bully's multi-bubble confessional double spread before they bang.

Users who are viewing this thread