Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Beginning to sprout

Dex-chan lover
glad the owner is an actual proper adult, but i do wish her and Kaede would have a talk about how to handle romantic feeling, or atleast make something to distract Kaede from pursuing romantic stuffs. He needs a positive goal or hobby fr rather than seeking out romantic partner just for gain their kindness or for the sake of youth.

Dex-chan lover
It’s normal for children to have had crushes on people older than them. Good proper adults do well to not reciprocate them.

Aggregator gang
So he kinda feels something for her, but it doesn't seem there's going to be anything else than work relationship between them (I hope).

Also, did she maybe happen to be in love with that friend who got married ?
i would be happy if she is a lesbian or a women-leaning sapphic at least, i believe it could go well with the themes it has or so i hope

I was feeling very strongly about Shopkeep’s rejection, but the thing she said about rare cases of strong love between an adult and a minor… that was yucky. I didn’t like that, felt off. I really hope this doesn’t end in romanticised pedophilia…

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering if she was flip side at one point and that's why she isn't looking for a partner. Like she dated an older gentleman then he broke her heart and she's still suffering from it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want Kaede to slingshot into another romance so quickly after the last one. I really, really don't want to see him hurt again.

Dex-chan lover
There's something very Yaoi-fandom-fujo-bait in this mangaka's art. Feels like something I'd find in Im@s Side-M or HypMic

Supporter
So, she was in relationship with a teacher in the high school years or something.....

Double-page supporter
Someone gotta tell him youth isn't just about romance

...oh wait the manga genre is romance...

Users who are viewing this thread