Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Dirtied Sorrow

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting the felling that Nagi and MC are somehow blood related, that panel with both their faces split gave me some incest vibes. My theory is that her husbands knows about this and is trying to stir things up and use their drama to gain content for a new novel; my guest is that he did something similar to her mom and it somehow resulted in the lovers suicide; he is probably just repeating the same tactic.

Just when we though that at least Chako could be happy the author just goes ahead and spends the following chapters finding very creative ways to tell us to go fuck ourselves.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet that later the teacher is going to find out that MC is being seeing Nagi and that Chako is in love with him, she is probs going to get jealous and withdraw here financial support for his scape, I'm going so far as to say that she is going to work actively against him using here position as teacher to truncate his chances of leaving the town (she has that kinda yandere crazy b* vibes) and the circle of coming back to Nagi to commit suicide will continue. I don't know how the manga is going to handle the male childhood friend thou, but so far it seem that he is hella gay for MC or something

I recommend reading "diaries of a grandpa cat", it will make you feel a bit better after each of these chapters

I don't know where this is going but I'm gonna throw out a crack prediction: Chako is going to confront Nagi at some point and her feelings are running high, she's saying all kinds of stuff. Nagi? Nagi just gives her a kiss because it seems like it would make her feel better

Users who are viewing this thread