Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - An Outsider’s Soliloquy

Dex-chan lover
I think he did what was best by explaining to her the context of the situation, though this makes things...interesting...to say the least.

Wait until she finds out about the teacher, who basically took advantage of a psychologically vulnerable youth after he attempted suicide so she can get herself pregnant. That will be a rush of emotions

Dex-chan lover
Given the tonic of this manga about misery and sex, this is at least worth a threesome.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really wanna know what will happen once sensei jumps into the ring.

Dex-chan lover
As long as Chako has a good ending I will be satisfied 😤 (but MC would be a real nice bonus too god someone help that boy)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That handholding made me feel happy. I can maybe, possibly, not quite sure see light in this dark sky.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I guess Chako's about to get coerced into a triple suicide.

Man, I really like this manga fr. Chako better have a happy ending, even if the rest suffer, maybe except Rei, this manga better have a happy ending, at least for chako. Thx for the translation

I wonder if Chako will tell Nagi to stay away from Rei, just like Rei told Esemori to stay away from Chako.

Double-page supporter
After all this 'happy' moment, sensei will drag him down with a SURPRAISE news. Welp, look's like it to me.

Dex-chan lover
This is like a trainwreck. You just can't look away as it happens. I'm really wondering if this will end with the women pregnant and him dead(like a certain series).

Users who are viewing this thread