Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Contract

@laciesche

It's their JTL recruitment in japanese. They're looking for english natives who are at the JLPT N2 level. It's a hard ask, but necessary because of how complex and high level the manga they work on is

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty much sure only insane people will drag on someone else's shoulder to this extent.
These aren't blessed childhood friends, they were a curse unlike any other. Just what again? I really dunno, they're all selfish tired of others exploiting them.

Edit: A friend coercing her way of seeking salvation without the knowledge of reiji's issue on him.

A fiend under the guise of friend for whatever homosexual reason
Ain't letting him out of this town.

Double-page supporter
based Chako throwing shit down
the idol is way hotter but Chako best girl

Fed-Kun's army
Where's the teacher at? She's the only girl worth anything in this manga.

Wow this is getting worse and worse i can't think of anything worse maybe some deaths of one of the characters this is how lame my imagination can be the author is a genius i love this kind of intense feeling's

Kinda wish she got jumped a little, still convinced a high schooler to kill himself. Should have just helped him, she’s rich and powerful. I’m also surprised Chaka defended her, she countless times could have gotten her best friend killed.

Users who are viewing this thread