Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Years and Years

Tbh What even reiji's fault before he met the idol girl ?
His fault : he know nothing.

People pining their own fault/problems/choices on him is freaking ridiculous... from the teacher, his best friend (the girl and this guy), his mother. But i understand since he is the MC and its the plot but still people in this town is such a coward.

It's not very bro-like to collect all the cigarette boxes you force your old best friend to buy for you, is it ? Maybe I'm overthinking

I sure hope those boxes weren't actually for his dad to use after he did it with Reiji's mom...

Dex-chan lover
No, it's not Reiji's fault. He's the one who was abused. Even though it's to save him, it's not his fault. It's clearly his dad's fault for abusing him, his mom's for choosing that solution, and Gen's dad for taking advantage of the situation. Reiji is not at fault.

We really need to stop this culture of blaming the children. They never asked to be born. If adults can't resolve their problems without involving the kids, they shouldn't make babies.

Man anyone here who thinks Gen is a good guy has never seen emotional blackmail before. He's as much a piece of shit as everyone else.

Oh and this definitely doesn't make up for bullying Reiji all because he couldn't face his homosexual feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
.....so what? he's a good guy now? basically saying "i'm doing bad things for the good things" still doesn't excuse him for being an asshole 90% of the freaking time
somebody still need to drop a giant meteor on that city

okay so i still believe Gen is manipulating Reiji, like almost everyone else, but that pile of cigarettes brought a tear to my eye

Users who are viewing this thread