Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Years and Years

Aggregator gang
I see...I see, now I get it. Its the town as a whole that the problem. Ending better be demolition of this town. Shit almost feel supernatural.

@zerio you absolutely right there.
I was gonna make a comment like that as well but you beat me to it. Glad I found someone here who noticed the bullshit in Gen's confession like me.

T51

Dex-chan lover
So, this motherfucker is gonna help Reiji but the catch is that has to be by Minegeshi's side basically... Godamn, whatever happend to Minegeshi? (And to answer @kaizoku876 question) So he actually wasnt smoking the pack of cigarettes he had Reiji buy, motherfucker was keeping them.

So I'm guessing Minegeshi didnt know how to properly approach Reiji anymore and so he made Reiji his fucking errand boy just so that even if Minegashi dosent know how to talk to Reiji anymore, they still have a relationship. In other words, he's manipulative as shit and dosent want Reiji to leave this cursed town.

Group Leader
It took 1 chapter to turn Gen around from yet another obsessive asshole into a really intricate character who shows another layer of this absolute hellhole of a town. This manga is brilliant.

Dex-chan lover
I finally get it.

This series, it took more than a re read but i also get the theme now!

Its emotional support!

I want to discuss it but its too much of a spoiler.

Group Leader
man what the fuck is wrong with this town. does the government secretly release depression gas or something. i've yet to find a person with their shit together.

Users who are viewing this thread