Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Decision

Dex-chan lover
@Sturdy I'm not smart enough to go too deep in literary analyzation, but the gist of it is that everybody in this goddamn town is using each other for some sort of fulfillment or coping mechanism. The teacher is throwing herself unto Reiji 'cause he is something new/exciting from her agonizing everyday norm, she's been getting off on their immoral student/teacher sexual relationship and how dependant he has been. Every character's initial impression has been subverted for me so far.

It's disgusting how manipulative this woman's trying to be without even trying to hide it. Like she first tries to legitimise her twisted mindset and tries to justify their relationship through his mum and just said that how adults deal with things.

Wot.

Also I feel like reiji's making the right moves although he hasnt gone to the right person in my opinion. He has a new resolve and i liked how there was a small speech bubble which had him say i need to live or something along the lines of that. He doesn't want to die and leave thos world or the town to burden the people around him which is so sad considering how people just use him. People are only concerned for him on a surface level so that he doesnt break and they can use him. Reiji should still probably try to book it out of there.

I wonder how he managed to grow a character like that in this fucked up town.

Umm also I didnt really get what yandere sensei meant by her mother sleeping with other men was her only vice.

Dex-chan lover
@weebdonny It's not just his teacher. It's everyone in Reiji's life that wants to use him for something except for maybe Chako. They're all manipulating him in their own way to get what they want out of him, whether it's to stay forever and die in town or escape elsewhere.

@thoshy i agree. Most people in that town seems to have some sort of perversion one way or another and the people that don't realize the absurdity of the town are the real weird ones.

Dex-chan lover
This whole town is so fucked, either there's something toxic in the water or everybody's been cousins for generations.

ez3

I have a feeling that this is just another manipulation from his friend. Which will lead to more drama and regrets when everything uncover.

Now it seems that the next suffering will involve the relantionship betwen these two. Maybe some rumors starts to propagate, and chako discovers that reiji is still hiding things and blah blah. Drama.

You what would be so messed up, since everyone in that town keeps using each other so twistedly but his friend is the only person who is actually normal and wants to save him and help him. What if eventually she is actually just as lunatic as everyone in that town and was just making him believe he has one good friend to actually depend on.

Y know guys, i kinda think this Reiji dude had done a great sin in his previous life, idk, being a Genghis Khan perhaps?

8a6
Sensei focused chapter

Its cruel how they treat him like he cant make his own choices I wonder how tragic his past gotta be :\

Users who are viewing this thread