Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Two Fences

Yuri is craaazzzzzy bro. i get wheres shes coming from but my god shes really got some screws loose

So the mum, didn't beg to give him work in Gen's company for her work to be easier? Perhaps she actually thought he wanted to work as quick as possible and supported him?

And this is why Yanderes are hated, because protagonists consistently fuck up at handling them correctly and people misunderstand them / their actions.

She just went and fixed his mom's attitude. The mom was gonna throw him at Gen's dads mercy just like she is, even though her problem was solved years ago. The mom DID want Rei to work so she could have it easier, but here teacher's changing the moms tune cuz she's getting called out on it by teacher. Teacher is twisting the moms arm to let her son free of the hell of that town, and offering to bankroll it. Do you see literally anyone else trying to get him out? Or trying to free him of these manipulative filth? Nah. Teach was even gonna cut the relationship off at end of high school and send him off with money. But nah, she's somehow the worst.

And teacher was right, the mom could've stopped the night visits years ago. It's clear she doesn't want to. Not like Reis dad is gonna suddenly come back and start beating him again if the mom stops fucking Gen's dad.

Everyone's tried to trap Rei in the town and the only one offering him free money and a way out is the teacher and shes hated by y'all? Y'all crazy. The rest of the cast are actively gas lighting, lying, locking him down to that town, and/or contributing to the suicide situation.

Everyone in this town is crazy somehow, but the only person crazy who is actually tries helping the MC is the teacher Yandere sooooo she is the Best-Worst-Girl?

T51

Double-page supporter
What the fuck is up with the Mom? I feel like shes the one most mentally-fucked here... I dont even know what to call her or how I should describe her at this point.

@Opticalwinter Nice,I really like your take on that and how you perceive Yuri as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread