Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Two Fences

Fed-Kun's army
At this point i would only accept the edgy ending where he kills everyone and then himself

It's crazy to think that the mangaka has been maintaining this wild ride for more than 30 chapters. Yes, every single chapter is a freaking wild ride without brakes.

Well, she is totally crazy and uses her power as teacher to abuse of him.

BUT, he asked for this. He said about "leave the town", about "his" problems, he asked for money and after she said that she could do all this together, he kicked her. In other words, her selfish decisions (crazy person) were just a reaction.

Dex-chan lover
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg

hooo boy... next chapter can either go more or less right or terribly wrong and i don't dare be optimistic in this manga...

thank you so much for the hard work!!!!!

He want save another but cannot even save himself. If he want climb out abyss, he should let everything behind or be superman, carry everything

Fed-Kun's army
with every page I turn the pain intensifies
with every panel I see the spice heightens
I fucking love this shitstorm of a manga so much lmao

Double-page supporter
The worst ending this could be would be him offing himself. Stay strong and clutch this lad.

I know what she's doing here. I love it and I hate it.

God this manga is great.

It really hits that edge I like without being ridiculous. I truly feels like each chapter just sinks me deeper into the story.

This train has no breaks, and hill is only getting steeper.

His mother was trying to gaslight him, and the teacher is putting him in an uncalled situation and taking away all his agenda. At this point all the female characters (yes including Chako), apart from Nagi, is manipulating Reiji in return for something they want for themselves. It's sad really, seeing him being pulled in every direction like a rag doll.

Group Leader
A boy who wants to kill himself but wants to save everyone when no one ask for it.

A mother who wants to save herself but have to take care of her son and mother.

A Friend who wants to be an author but wishes to have delussion of a young love story.

A boy who wants to fuck so hard his chilhood friend that now thinks he is some kind of Gay Yakuza

A Teacher who wants to be loved and needed but the time pushes her to the void of loneliness.

Fed-Kun's army
It's gone off the rails so much it's now nosediving into the mariana trench or some shit, this entire city.
I love this.

Users who are viewing this thread