Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Two Fences

Double-page supporter
@Rozzak she’s not a prostitute, she’s just a side piece for Gen’s (forgot the bully’s name) dad. Basically she’s being blackmailed and exploited.
It’s been happening for yeeeaaarrss so I guess at this point they are just using each other for escaping reality and the dull life in the boonies.

Dex-chan lover
Damn The teacher actually made her move....and it wasn’t crazy...

It’s technically one of the best things to happen so far since he’s just so entangled in lies and estranged from his family — a bit of “honest” would be more beneficial considering where he’s at.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to fuck sensei. I don't mind us living each other and we will fuck each other like rabbits everyday.

If they're trying to paint Yuri as a potential obstacle or villain they're failing miserably. I'd take her up on her offer w/ no second thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
DAAAAAAAMNNNN SENSEI IS HOT!

wait no, she is dangerous, right, dangerous.

lmao she may be crazy but she ain't stupid, she attacks where adults can do nothing about it, appearances, no matter with who or in what situations you know you have to keep your appearances, even if your live is a mess, poor mom.

anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! But still...

Their eyes were full of despair. So sensei took advantage of it with smile, even with dangerous decision.

Amazing.
Even if it what he have always been wishing for but it still on people playing the string that he can pull it off.
By his teacher and by the will of his mother.

Group Leader
i have two things to say:
first of all: this bitch is crazy
second: why his mom looks so relieved and sad at the same time?

Dex-chan lover
You can definitely feel the mc's swimming pit of anxiety and dread in his stomach right now

Users who are viewing this thread