Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Two Fences

Dex-chan lover
Continuing the theme that Rei's treated like an object by everyone around him and doesn't actually give him the option to be himself, despite what his mother says.

Double-page supporter
In reality MC would have snapped already and have done something terrible or just the whole dealing thinking everything , all of it , would have driven him mad at some point. The scary part of all of this and I know some people haven't thought about it , it's that taking out some aspects of this story, this must be real in more than one part of this world, even in your own home countries

what is the problem with this fagot, escaping with a hot sensei who cooks you and gives you a lot of money sounds better than a biblical paradise.

I bet the mom is the girlfriend that tried to commit suicide but didn’t succeed. Maybe that writer dude is his dad -> might be a reach tho

Dex-chan lover
I can see where the teacher is coming from. She wants him to stay because she has no one she can come home to, and our MC is filling that gap for her. Then, she got all caught up in it, got addicted to that feeling until she feels like she wouldn’t be able to live without him and became extra clingy.

Damn, I could use this in a story i’m writing, even if it’s fairly common. I just love how the author paces, processes, and writes the events. It feels pretty smooth yet abrupt at the same time.

Damnnnn, we all know the teacher was doing it to benefit herself b-but she went on the right path of doing so if that makes sense? It’s good the mum knows he wants to go to Uni

So "If you won't be with me, I won't let your mom have you either" staff

Double-page supporter
Shit I think my mind being deteriorated by reading this... because now I think his decision to suicide would be rational things to do... What do I do? I should go see a doctor just in case...

I just realized she’s wearing a skirt, when before she said she had stop wearing them... She going all out

Users who are viewing this thread