Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - A Night with Mom

Fed-Kun's army
If there's one thing you got going for you Reiji is that your ability to endure what these nutjobs are doing.

PLEASE DONT FUCK YOUR MOM PLEASE DONT FUCK YOUR MOM PLEASE DONT FUCK YOUR MOM PLEASE DONT FUCK YOUR MOM PLEASE DONT FUCK YOUR MOM

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the mom is hot. If she wasn't always so tired she would be even prettier.
But she is right, the two of them could leave and work things out. Grandma and shithead are baggage. Grandma has dementia, so it's justified, shithead though... you know, you might be depressed, broken, laughed at and seen as a pathetic piece of shit, but only if you have enough resources to survive you are allowed to feel bad about yourself. If you are struggling to survive, those kinds of thought come a lot less often. This guy might have his issues, maybe not passing his exams made him the laughing stock of his year/class, but he can only feel bad about himself, because he is leeching off his family. He is just a fucking leech.

im disgusted with some of these comments, the three females was already pushing it but this is over the edge. I hate this but i will keep reading because its torture if i dont. Please someone tell me the incest and disgust stops soon

Considering how close the mom was in a kissing pose before it cuts to outside, and the comment about Nagi (his first sexual partner who was stuck in his head for a while), I stro gly suspect the author is implying they did something. Idk what.

At this point it's so wtf I don't care either way, I'm just trying to decipher between the lines or so to speak.

Dex-chan lover
The brother needs to calm the fuck down. Give him a blanket party to teach him a lesson.

Double-page supporter
Tried my best to reserve judgement on the moms but ole boy writing paragraphs in the comments was right

Users who are viewing this thread