Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Date

Dex-chan lover
Damn another girl pushing herself on him, i though Chako isn't like this and now sensei is a stalker.

Dex-chan lover
BOOBA

tenor.gif

Yo every single female has a screw loose I tell u this man could have been happy if he just didn’t have so many suicidal females around him

Dex-chan lover
i have no idea if this manga is genious in the way it represents it's broken and miserable characters and sex is a big part bc it's the only way they can escape even for a fleating moment from their suffering, or if this is just a really edgy horny manga, that tricked me into thinking that it is good, something about the characters feels so absurd yet so real, their madness and their suffering are justified even when basicaly everyone in this manga is a shitty person.

And the character that inpresses me the most is our main protagonist, you can interpret him in two ways the easy and simple way is that he's the sad boy that happens to get laid a lot and he's horny, or you can view him as an evolving/dacaying miserable human being, he went from being numb to life until he met his idol and decided that wanted to die with her,then he discovered that he no longer wants to die but his life was still meaningless, and then he once again decided to end it all but now he has a compromise with his childhood friend and with a lot of people around him too, so he found a reason to keep going but he's still determined to die.

Chako really isn't being herself right now. Interesting that this is the mental state she's in.

Damn, not sure if this manga is going up or down hill lmao. It's still fun to read though. Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread