Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Date

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is making deals one behalf of MC and then trying to keep him faithful to the deals he never agreed to. It's an interesting reoccuring theme

When you got laid on a daily basis but the economic and employment prospect of your life is such a dead-end that having sex isn't even cheering you up anymore.

What a mood.

Holy shit... Sensei creepin'..

Chako has big tiddy and somewhat "sain" despite her mother controlling her life and telling her that she couldn't leave for Tokyo.. Oof how did she find out ?! Maybe Rei's mother told her ?

Dex-chan lover
Never stick your dick in crazy with a third woman at the same time, it won't end well.

Ironically the mother is the only one who respects him, is the incest bowl the best ending?

Double-page supporter
You can see the passengers of this train already screaming that is going to derail but you know what? I'll continue reading

Dex-chan lover
OH GOD OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

I know this is fucking depressing and all, but damnnnn I would lie if I say I wasn’t expecting this to happen someday, too bad is until this circumstances, I mean look Reiji, he is so freaking up lmao

Sensei is the more messed up right now for sure, I like it, I can predict what is gonna happen with any of them, and that’s genius.

Thanks for the chapter!

Also chako thicc

At this point all I can do is feel sorry for poor reiji. Everyone is doing whatever they can to manipulate him and honestly for a young boy like him I can understand why he's so indecisive. He has a tie with each of these characters and doesn't know who to accept and follow. Honestly I feel a group suicide coming on.

Users who are viewing this thread