Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - A Guide

Dex-chan lover
@JkCaster I think she's just being childish, which is understandable as far as I'm concerned since she's still a teenager with next to zero love experience. Unlike the adult women in Reiji's life she's SUPPOSED to still have room to grow as a person.

Meanwhile, Reiji, dude, if she's already jealous about the one girl you slept with of course she's not gonna stay in the mood after you bring up the other one, you moron. You absolute melon.

Also I know Sensei's hot but this god complex of hers is scary. She's clearly the most dangerous person in his life right now besides maybe the gay guy.

Group Leader
We need the ethics teacher that from another manga now

@wickerbottom My thoughts exactly. Heck, we need a fanart of him trying to save Reiji and Chako from this nightmare.

9AQLo9R.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
My man Reiji is too much of a Chad for all this girls to handle.... that teacher has finally snapped hahahah is really hard to choose all this girls as so crazily good @DarkeLourd I mean.. I think is clear that he told here that on purpose to put here off and avoid having sex with here you can see that he views himself to dirty know to have a proper relationship with Chako

Users who are viewing this thread