Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - A Guide

MD@Home
Chako best short stack, love how she's drawn here.

I feel so bad for her. Her best friend, who she thought she knew everything about, has been hiding so much from her!

Not just sleeping with her idol, but after they had their heart to heart he AGAIN didn't tell her something else important happening in his life.

I think she's right to feel betrayed and I hope she gets out of this rotten town before the nukes drop.

Dex-chan lover
It's so great he didn't do it with Chako. Unless she goes to Esemori now out of spite she should be safe.

Double-page supporter
jesus christ who would've thought that sensei would get this fucked up holy shit

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like sensei tying him up, keeping him locked in her bedroom, and sexing him every day would be an ideal end at this point. Everything and everyone else is too fucked even Chako is unhinged.

So many Chako apologists in this thread. She is just as despicable as the rest of the characters here. Hell, maybe, even more, when her problems are fucking minuscule compared to what the rest of the characters are dealing with. She doesn't have a fucked-up family to deal with, having a relatively well-off family with their own business and everyone in her circles is supportive of her in some ways.

Literally a spoiled child.

Double-page supporter
I love how bad this is lol like everyone sucks but I enjoy reading it.

Chako apologist need to stop, she's not as bad as everyone but she's extremely emotionally manipulative to Rei. She literally threatened to stop seeing him if he doesn't have sex with her and rejects him when he was being completely honest with her. He told her thar he was dirty and lied about accepting the fact that he wasn't clean. She's only aiding to his suicidal spiral

Sensei is drunk on being the savior of this dude... also kinda yandere vibes already

Users who are viewing this thread