Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - A Guide

Dex-chan lover
Hiro is her salvation because he plunged his holy rod in her kind of thing? Yea no thanks

Every chapter is just more shit pilled on. This mans life is.... hell

Fed-Kun's army
@Lincelp

I'm pretty sure he didn't. Chako only knows about him sleeping with Nagi, so he was talking about the teacher when he said that he slept with someone else other than Nagi.

Good lord it would be a miracle if this series don't end up into a mass murder or group suicide route
1i7v3B7.jpg

SHIT HAHAHA Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Chako is best girl. She's got normal, relatively simple teenage girl baggage, compared to every other girl's absolute craziness.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, sensei has just touch hard button, she just close her eyes to all reality and embrace her fantasy, just making arguments with no real based, talking nonsense and get all full of herself, so in other words she just got nuts, those are the best kind of antagonist bc they always think they are right and will make the utmost to accomplish her dreams.

and poor reiji boy, so much trauma can't let you just enjoy sex anymore, low self-esteem and a guilty conscience make him dont want to do it with the person he most care about, I can feel that dammit, you only want to protect the most real and pure thing for you, creating a perfect person and always feeling that you don't deserved, it's fucking stupid but it happen, it happen when I was around his age so I guess is quite usual actually, anyway it's for the best, for more that a would like to see bang bang with chako better no doing nothing risky.

thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread