Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 44 - Means

Dex-chan lover
10 million yen is like 92k usd right? Is that a lot of money? I heard that's like two year worth of salary or something (except if you're a C position or managerial position, in which case its probably one year worth of salary).

Pretty cheap considering she's buying a healthy human being. Either that, or 10 mil yen is a lot in Japan but not that much in USD due to the different per capita earning or something

>Have an well written Yandere character
>They outshine everyone else

Why don't we have more yandere series again? Tired of the typical overused tsundere. Sensei is a prime example of good entertainment.

1000k? yen is a standard amount a foreign student part time can get in 8-9months i think

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know about you but i think Reiji should accept Yuri's offer. she might be a crazy but she is lesser devil in this one

Pretty sure live with sensei in big city while she would take care all of his needs is better than take care your shitty hikkimori brother for god know how long or become slave of the gay ass Genji

Fed-Kun's army
@CrimsonUmbra I mean, so far my only reaction to her has been a creeping urge to knee her in the face, I don't if that's entertainment or not.....

Dex-chan lover
Reiji must have that magnum dong and ultra pelvic thrusts for sensei to buy him for 10 Million yen

Honestly huge props to the author, truly something out of the ordinary while not borderline insane.

Users who are viewing this thread