Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

Okay, even I’ve got to say this is getting taken too far. If mum ends up sleeping with gen then I’ll lose all sympathy for her entirely.

if he fuck Gen, ill dropped this, im more ok if incest happens between her and mc(heck I would even love the series more!!) but not ntr and shits like this tho.

I know, i know i've let you down,
I've been a fool to myself.
I thought that i could live for no one else,
But now, through all the hurt and pain,
It's time for me to respect.
The ones you love mean more than anything.
So with sadness in my heart,
I feel the best thing i could do,
Is end it all, and leave forever.
What's done is done, it feels so bad,
What once was happy now is sad.
I'll never love again.
My world is ending.
I wish that i could turn back time,
'Cause now the guilt is all mine.
Can't live without the trust from those you love.
I know we can't forget the past,
You can't forget love and pride.
Because of that, it's killing me inside.
It all returns to nothing,
It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down.
In my heart of hearts,
I know that i could never love again.
I've lost everything... everything...
Everything that matters to me matters in this world.
It just keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down.

i think her mother wont sold her son, she carefully planned to search for the teacher weakness from gen, or ask gen to rape the teacher, lmao that would be funny and yet scary

Alright, now the author is just fucking with us. Like how much more miserable are they trying to make the main character?

Dude sensei is the best objective outcome for MC ngl

ditch all that shit and renew, go to uni and get a good life somewhere else

Dex-chan lover
I bet the mother will tell Gen to get his cronnies to F up the teacher and make her leave the town just like the mc's father. I know the teacher is shit but I'd rather not see her get F up by some ugly bastards lmao.

so MC takes the money, goes to uni, deals with the yandere for like a degree's worth, then gets the fuck out of there

I feel like the mother will fuck gen to ask him some sort of favor and i think gen will agree to this since she stripped at first then called him there. I think gen has some type of crush to mc's mother when he was a kid and remember when he said he pities not the mc but the mother, he hates the idea of his dad f'ing his first love. I dont think its far fetched, boys tends to fall inlove into a mature woman.

Fed-Kun's army
who owns you?

Is it you?

Is it the people around you?

Are your thoughts yours?

Is the world your stage, or are you merely an actor in a prepared corner of the universe?

ong she should leave her mom and the older brother behind, double back and scoop the son up and leave the city.

Wait does this mean that Reiji's mom was sleeping with both Gen and his father? Also, is it me or does it look like Reiji's mom has a hold over Gen. She asked him to get inside the apartment which he refused and asked why she told him to meet there, but once she asked why he told Reiji he became compliant.
Looks like Nozoe's book may be based on the mother or she has a connection to it. Starting to wonder if he is the MC's biological father. If I recall she asked Reiji to stay away from Nozoe and I feel as though the series is hinting at it. Miss shiba offering 10 million Yen for the Mc and asking that the mom move away so that he has nowhere to return to is all part of her plot to have him rely on her sexually and mentally, basically feeding her savior complex. The mom willing to comply may seem F@#$%d up but she knows the burden that Reiji has taken in helping her raise his brother and grandma as well as the abuse he took from his father when growing up. She may see this as the only way for the MC to have a chance at a normal life, her mother and older son receive the care they need, and free her from her burden's. A part of her may hate the offer, but the other half see's it as the only way to make everyone happy or just her. However, she knows all to well that Miss. shiba wants her son because what teacher drops cash like that just for one student? We know what kind of teacher.
At this point this whole town seems to be filled with corrupt or unstable people. Chako and Reiji seem to be one of the few Stable(somewhat) people and at this point they should just leave to Tokyo together and live happy.I get the feeling the story is gonna end with a suicide, betrayal, and relationships never going back to normal. The question is who?

Users who are viewing this thread