Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Secret Meeting

Is Gen so geh for Reiki that he felt so perturbed that the teacher was sleeping with him? Or did Reiji's mom actually traumatize Gen by raping him? I prefer option 1, but the way he conveyed his love drove Reiji to off himself(yikes). Or maybe he just hates how his "best friend" has kept other secrets from him such as sleeping and planning to run away with the teacher, Gen is depicted as a very possessive character.

@themoobz how dare u desecrate the sisters, especially Suisei!!
P.S Ur opinion is understandable, the characters are so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reiji should just move to another country completely. What an awful, awful place.

@obsidianpassion I'm assuming that it's true given how Gen's father basically owns the town right? Plus, Reiji's mom owes him a favor for protecting Reiji... I guess her "debt" would continue until she's able to leave town(with Reiji at least), or until Reiji's death, or her own death. Given how Reiji has no one to rely on in this town, I'd say that Gen's father is so influential that he could wreck Reiji's family(idk how it could get any worse - all dead is the easy answer). In this case, I'd say if she enjoys it then it's less suffering, there is a saying do what you love and you won't work a day.
tl:dr while herself/Reiji is alive "debt" will not go, Gen can make their living in the town harsher. Debt will go when she can ditch town with Reiji. If she likes the punishment game, then good; its less painful that way.

Supporter
@OSIDJ Interesting thoughts, not enough is known about the situation but its probably the way the author wants us to feel about the situation so he has room for another twist.

On a side note, I like how Gen is literally "in the closet" at the end of the chapter. Poor gay Gen.

Aww man, Reiji just cant catch a break. He'll never have personal autonomy at this point, with everyone scheming around him. I wonder how bad this childhood abuse is, I feel it's gonna be worse than all of this. I just hope it doesn't lead down a "suicide is the only freedom" path.

Group Leader
Gen don't want the mom.... BUT WE ALL CERTAINLY DO ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MILF FOR DA WIN!!

Gen better be a freaking hero and clean out the sh!t (by which I mean sensei)!!!!

Oooh I can't wait to see what happens!!

Fuck this mother bro, she is the worst for reiji. I dont know how this nigga hasnt gone insane from all this mental anguish. yo teach get this nigga outta here bruh ‼️😭

Users who are viewing this thread