Boy's Abyss

God damn. It's wild how the teacher is going this far, after she said herself, that she'd eventually end their relationship, after getting him out of this town.
Lmao she planned to leave him from the start, yet she's this obbsessed?

It may seem weird but why the hell am i enjoying this manga, do i just love the teacher that much wtf

The teacher is a fucking psycho,
Like who tf actually likes her after all that she did?

Double-page supporter
Can't believe this is from the same author of that garbage, Hatsukoi Zombie. It's rare to see authors leaving their comfort zone like this.
He really stepped up his game this time.

@alonymous join the degenerates brother 😂😂nah fr though glad to see there’s someone else who feels the same way tbh I bet most people feel the same way reading this. btw what’s your opinion on the situation so far I’d love to hear it ✌️

Group Leader
I swear ive read this before under the Japanese name. Like 3 years ago? Different scanlatir too

Double-page supporter
@ubernawt I see. Before I began reading this I've read Himegoto's synopsis, but it was not my cup of tea, so I didn't even bother. So it seems his style is more inclined to psychological then, that's good to know.

People was saying how bad this is when the first time it came out. I'm glad the author got the recognition they deserves.

Anyway, the teacher is such a piece of shit. I hope she rots.

Dex-chan lover
@loki266 It was Hatsukoi Zombie which was out of his comfort zone, that's Why he tried to add Psychological drama to it but it turned out that it doesn't goes with it, that's the reason it felt pretty forced.

chapter 44 was pretty boring. teacher is getting meh. idk why he
stopped boning her he shoulda kept boning her

Pun

pfft teacher's becoming a better character with every chapter

What a mastermind of a teacher. She is literally cutting out his options. Truly wicked but we'll written. What a story.

She's crazy but it's kinda hot.
jPP4eMp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread