Boy's Abyss

Bro the only reason I've seen that people like this teacher is because she's hot, dude if that's her only redeeming point should you really like this person?

The chubby girl is so annoying and the teacher is more practical, yet she is framed as the villain so far.

@MoonTengu

I think you mean the chubby girl
is the practical one because the teacher is a psycho who’s obsessed with a minor

IDK

i saw this tried to read it for "smut".....ended reading for the plot

IDK

and also it's been a while that i read something like this, that I'm excited for the next chapter

I gotta be honest here. This is a little fucked up. Will I stop reading it? Probably not. Do I recommend anyone start reading it? Ehhhh, if you like that "What the flying fuck am I doing with my life, reading this" kinda story, then sure. If not, maybe stay away.

I thought I remembered the manga having a 9+ rating just two days ago when I picked it up, was the newest chapter really that bad to get bombed with 1 star reviews?

Dex-chan lover
Dude I'm not even kidding, I've had more laughs with this manga over an actual comedy slice of life, this shit is so over the top and crazy that it's the perfect blend of "sexy" and straight up "insane",
THE TEACHER IS LITERALLY TRYING TO BUY THE PARENTS SON
, now that's some funny stuff

Users who are viewing this thread