Boy's Abyss

I just took a look at the last chapter 44 without reading though and even I can tell this shits twisted

@Xanhomey
shit's gonna be wild now, though Reiji will do something for Chako too with the money Nagi left inside the envelope. Sensei will be last boss.

@brooksmith literally saw 2 posts about the teacher on Reddit, checked out the latest chapter with no context and now I’m kinda debating to blow off the new anime episodes I have lined up today and just binge this

Maybe in the future it will all come down to "I did shitty things because of you and now you're telling me I'm a piece of shit". The best defence to protect yourself from all the shit you have done is to put all the blame on others and make them guilty.

Nice and depressing right before I go to work. This shit is so traumatic but I can’t stop reading. My heart hurts 🥲

Double-page supporter
what what the actual fuck, every characeter in this is awful and selfish. this is just shit. at first the mom was fine but now shes just boning every dude left and right to deal with her stress. god this thing is so odd, tbh shitty but cant stop reading.....

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. This is the same dude who did hatsukoi zombie?! The art is so different.

The teacher is so strange why is she so desperate to fix his life for him. If it was out of love then I can somewhat understand her actions but she dont even want a relationship with him just wants him to only depend on her for some reason.

Double-page supporter
With ch.45 I'm conflicted. If you were in his position where you're broke and have zero connections, and no incredible talent to fall on. All the while you live in a one stoplight town with hardly any real connection to a megacity, what do you do?

Do you abandon everything hitch a ride, and pray to god you can luck into some work and slowly build up your life while losing any shred of youth you have, and any familiar ties along with it.

Do you stay with your current family and give up on any hope to move forward in your life, and instead you are just counting the days till your grandma dies, or your sad excuse for a brother decides today is the day he starts columbine 2.0 with you being first on the list,and to top it off, you live with a mother that has already been slowly drowning in depression, living each day as a hallow husk of a humanbeing, who also has no issue with dragging you down with her, bc if she didn't, it make her existence all the more unbearable.

Do you decide to go with the predator who will slowly and methodically groom you for the rest of your life. Sure you have money, food, shelter, and possibly sex now, but you essentially lose all control over who you are as a person, and who you can interact with. You become a thing of whatever that predator decides. You are a body with no soul, a doll.

Do you go the quick route and get truck-kun to help you out hoping to god-chan he gives you a plot device skill and you live the rest of your life with braindead wifus your brother jerks off to while he plans his genocide run.

Yeah I don't envy this guy, but the story is great, bc I can't tell how this is gonna end.

Geez Louise I really hope mf'n Reiji can have a great life once he leaves but at this point I can't imagine him being happy unless he died peacefully...
I hope Gen isn't plowing his mom

Users who are viewing this thread