Boy's Abyss

also man i love how over the top dramatic this manga is
every update i'm like "what the fuck kinda twist am i going to get NOW" it's so much fun

Man...how you can come up with this f* up depressing story? This series is f* diamond. I love it!

Ngl, wasn't prepared for that this morning. Was about to only read few chapters to see if I like it. 45 Chapters later... Damn, have a nice day y'all 🤣

Double-page supporter
@MisanthropicPotato Yea I'm all down for stories with tragic elements to them... as long as they are serving some purpose. I think a lot of people think that just because something evokes strong emotions that its a good story, but thats not really the case. I was drawn to the semi-realistic portrayal of romance at first but that went out the door after a few chapters lol

I couldnt stop reading this dumpster fire until now so im gonna have to stop myself because im positive this is going to end in pain

26b.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
@Goldensun21
This is honestly such a brainlet take, people who think this manga is just people being depressed and horny need to slow down, use their brain and read through the line and the underlying theme.

Another week of what tf manga where the author has decided to leave us on another cliffhanger that will question our insanity but we still love it

givi it to me straigth, does this thing cointain any kind of emotional netorare? I am not ready to invest myself just to get depressed

givi it to me straigth, does this thing cointain any kind of emotional netorare? I am not ready to invest myself just to get depressed

Power Uploader
Okay comment section, we get it, this shit is good. Why is the smut tag here? People are saying that something tragic happens? What in the fuck? Also someone said that there's NTR? Depending on answers, I might never read this.

Users who are viewing this thread