Boy's Abyss

Bruhhh no way this was made by the creator of hatsukoi zombie. I just finish reading hatsukoi zombie and found this by chance while scrolling through the romance tag.

@juijui Sorry but I just voiced my opinion. I did say that I didn't get it, but I didn't say that I didn't like it either, I was just confused at what the manga was trying to offer me.

Edit: Although my comment's "tone" was definitely too confident in what I was saying.

Wait for the each new chapter with "enthusiasm", MC is surrounded by assholes from every way, huh?

Nobody should even bother reading this, it was good for a few chapters, then he turned into a harem protag, then the incest came out.
Dont waste your time on this filth.

Double-page supporter
This is like the WrestleMania of manga, one chapter someone is a despicable villain, and then the next chapter someone comes out to be ten times worse. I am just waiting for the moment where they all collide and we find out who makes it out of this hell hole of a town. At this point I hope he leaves with the teacher, but something tells me she's about to get steel chaired by the bully just like in nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hell in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

Double-page supporter
8.4 is heavily overrated for this garbage fire. It’s basically similar to why people watched domestic no kanajo. It was shit but people read it because they wanted to know what happened after each cliffhanger

Double-page supporter
@ddw nothin about someone wanting to kill themselves makes the even close to a chad. Knowing what this guy has been through and done, you clearly don’t know what a chad is

I really just want to know why Gen seems so obsessed with keeping Reiji by his side, to the point that he would follow what Reiji's mother want him to do.

Group Leader
This is the most intricately written smut I have ever read. It's so masterfully crafted for what it is. This fills the void in my heart that finishing happy sugar life left behind. So good.

All characters are bunch of crap. Even the MC seems solid from the outside but he's hollow from within. The MC lacks motivation and seems like a fool and fears to take the first step to break the wall of the hell he's living in. The story is in a vicious cycle. If someone tries then some other person comes up to block him/her and thus cycles continues. As someone commented above, in each cycle you will find someone who takes a step futher towards hell.

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes incest route. As it seems his mother will do everything to contain him in that hell. She doesn't show any guilt or regret what she has done and what she's doing right now.

Man, the smut parts are just here as tools to further the story. It feels good that its not just there for reasons.

To the new readers: be warned that this one has rather heavy topics so take heed while reading. And please if you are not in a good place mentally and emotionally think twice before reading.

Users who are viewing this thread