Boys Run the Riot

A trans streetwear manga is the manga I've always wanted without knowing it

Oh wow, a transguy manga, that's pretty rare in a already petty rare genre. And it focuses on guys clothes too, another rarity.

Keenly interested.

Jet

Wtf is wrong with tags again? MC is clearly in love with another girl. That other girl loves her back as well it seems xD. While they are too shy to do much at this point of the story, it should be tagged as shoujo ai at the very least. Also, MC tries her best to mislead everyone into thinking she's a guy an entire chapter. Crossdressing for sure jeez. Quite a curious theme for seinen btw.

So just for anyone interested this isn't a genderswap its a crossdressing story. Kinda bland at that.

yo, a FtM story?
You don't see that very much

this has a lot of fuckin potential, can't wait to see more

There aren't really gender related tags that apply to this manga here. There was when we had "Gender Bender", but they got rid of it. As it stands, "Crossdressing" is as close to correct as we're gonna get here, even if it's not really correct.

Agreed with @jet

2 biological females is Yuri. Just because one identifying as a man, doesn't make it heterosexual.

@Nami

I saw another manga dealing with the social issues of gender. It had a biological male (who wants to identify as female) x biological female. The comments in there wanted a shoujo ai tag..

That's not at all how this works. I think tags should state the objective truth rather than how the characters feel. The cross-dressing tag is correct. But it is strange mangadex got rid of gender bender. As this would fall under that too. And all manga where a character is just simply cross-dressing would only need the cross-dressing theme tag.

@AverageDudeWithAveragePenis Not quite how so-called "objective truth" works in this context, but I'm also not having that conversation with you. The point is, the previous tag meant all of this manga could be found under an umbrella tag and no one ever had to have these conversations about it.

@AverageDudeWithAveragePenis
Oh boy, this again.
A lot of opinion and little to no arguments.

2 biological females is Yuri. Just because one identifying as a man, doesn't make it heterosexual.

And just because you put "just because..." in front of your sentence doesn`t make your statement a fact. How about some arguments, hm? All I get from people like you are claims, claims, claims. But most of the times, there are no arguments.

That's not at all how this works. I think tags should state the objective truth rather than how the characters feel.

Again: Why? Why should we ignore gender and gender identity (which are also truths, btw, but intersubjective ones) and only focus on sex? So that some transphobic jerks don`t feel offended? Who decides how things are supposed to work? And why should we care about what YOU THINK if there is no substance behind your opinion?

Btw, ACTUAL SCIENTISTS have accepted that Transwomen are women and transmen are men a long time ago. Only people from the internet seem to have a problem with that.

@Nami
but I'm also not having that conversation with you

A little passive aggressive aren't you.

@Zeythra

Btw, ACTUAL SCIENTISTS have accepted that Transwomen are women and transmen are men a long time ago. Only people from the internet seem to have a problem with that.

I mean, socially? Yeah of course if you put work into it. Like try to look like a woman, act like a woman. Then yeah trans women can be women.

Biologically? Not so much. Your genetics will forever be your assigned gender at birth.

comme de garcons

post yr fav queer streetwear labels hint bianca chandon dont count

@AverageDudeWithAveragePenis are you actually trying to argue that the tags on a fictional manga should be based on the fictional biological sex and chromosomes of the fictional character who outright identifies as a man.

That's pretty cringe bro, ngl

Users who are viewing this thread